Home Solar Energy Services
Avoiding rising energy prices and higher time-of-use pricing by investing in a home solar energy system!
Cut your electricity bill with a new home solar power system.
While solar power is trendy thanks to the popularity of the green energy movement, there are solid financial reasons for purchasing a Gilmore solar electricity system. You can cut your energy bill significantly—or eliminate it entirely—thanks to California’s Net Energy Metering program, which allows home solar system owners to ‘bank’ excess electricity by transferring it into the local electrical grid in exchange for an energy credit, which can be used to pay for electricity not produced by the solar system.
Now you have two different ways of cutting your electricity bill: Using the electricity generated by your solar panels, and also by essentially ‘selling’ what you don’t use to your local electricity provider.
“My wife and I are extremely happy with the products and services Gilmore has provided.”
Gilmore’s excellent reputation helped me when it came to my decision on what company to choose to handle my solar installation. I also ended up having them install new HVAC units and a new water heater. Everyone was pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable and kept me informed from beginning to end. My wife and I are extremely happy with the products and services Gilmore has provided.
Dean R. – Shingle Springs, CA – 4/11/16
Here’s what you can expect when Gilmore installs your home solar power system.
- Free consultation. Gilmore’s solar experts will visit your home and develop a custom solar system design based on the specifics of your home and your family’s energy needs. Our proposals include estimates of your future energy savings, as well as multiple financing options.
- First class installation. Our installers pay keen attention to every detail when installing your solar system, ensuring that you will get the best possible performance and value for your money. We will make any necessary arrangements for permitting and any other important paperwork, and then come to your home and install your brand new solar system.
- System activation. We don’t just walk away once the system is installed. First, we will carefully inspect our work to make sure that everything has been installed properly. Then we will activate your solar energy setup and ensure that it meets your expectations and our Once we’re sure that everything is working properly, we’ll get out of the way so that you can start enjoying your solar energy savings!
Paying for your solar energy system.
While there are huge opportunities to save money by installing a solar system, we understand that the up-front cost is intimidating. That’s why we work with you to find a financial plan that will work for your family.
In addition, we have partnered with the HERO Program and the Ygrene Energy Fund to provide you with a variety of financing options that make energy efficiency improvements like home solar systems affordable for homeowners like you.
Take advantage of HERO financing!
The HERO Program, funded by Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) legislation, is designed to encourage homeowners in California make their homes more energy efficient by giving them financing opportunities to cover the upfront costs of solar installation. The program has partnered with more than 300 counties and cities throughout the state, and has already helped thousands of homeowners start saving money. Benefits of the HERO Program include:
- No down payment.
- Payments are rolled into your property taxes.
- Payment terms range from 5 to 25 years, which makes home solar system affordable for almost all homeowners.
- Approval is based upon the equity of your home, and doesn’t require a perfect credit score.
- Offers opportunities for tax benefits and credits.
No money down financing from YgreneWorks!
Like HERO, Ygrene Energy Fund’s YgreneWorks program uses funding from PACE legislation to help property owners cover the cost of energy efficiency improvements, including solar panel installation.
Payments are made through your property taxes, with repayment terms of up to 30 years, depending on the overall cost of installing your solar system. Homeowners in Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, Galt, and elsewhere in Sacramento County and the surrounding area are eligible to apply for YgreneWorks financing.
Get Your Home Solar Installation Done Now!
Now that you know that you can afford a brand new solar system, what are you waiting for? Call Gilmore today and find out why we have been the most trusted name in HVAC and home solar power for more than 30 years.