$68 Fall Furnace Tune-Up Special
- We’ll ensure your furnace is working at peak efficiency
- If anything goes wrong after we certify it, we’ll fix it for free!
- Save money
- Keep your home and family safe
“I plan on using Gilmore for my heating and A/C needs in the future!”
Ryan from Gilmore Heating, Air, and Solar was very professional, very helpful, and performed the much needed maintenance to get my house ready for the fall and winter. I plan on using Gilmore for my heating and A/C needs in the future because of his visit. Thanks Ryan, and great job!
Joe F. – Shingle Springs, CA – 9/24/2016
Have you noticed that, while your heater runs, it hasn’t been quite as effective as it used to be? Maybe you have to pull on a sweatshirt even when you have the heat cranked up, or the vents occasionally blow out messy dust and debris.
There are a number of common problems that can plague even new furnaces, such as:
- Soot buildup in the combustion chamber, resulting in a loss of performance.
- Heat exchanger damage and cracking which can not only reduce performance, but lead to increased carbon monoxide levels.
- Ignitor tubes becoming clogged with debris.
- Buildup of dust and debris in flues and ductwork.
- Thermostat sensors failing to accurately measure temperature, causing the furnace to run improperly, or not at all.
- Noisy operation due to obstructions, burner problems, or mechanical issues.
No matter what the problem is, the furnace experts at Gilmore are here to help. Give us a call and schedule your heater tune-up, so you don’t have to worry about the comfort of you and your loved ones, no matter what the weather’s like outside.
Save big and make sure your system is running at peak efficiency!
There’s no company that gives the guarantees that Gilmore does for furnace replacement and installation. Our technicians attend to every detail, because we believe that Gilmore’s customers shouldn’t have to worry about the comfort and safety of their loved ones.
Whether your heater needs a tune-up, or it’s time to upgrade to a new HVAC system, Gilmore can handle it all. Call us today and find out for yourself why Gilmore is better than the rest.