Need your heater repaired, tuned up, or replaced? The heating experts at Gilmore are here to help. If you’re not sure whether you need heating service, call for an energy savings analysis. Our technicians will come to your home, determine how efficiently your heater is performing, and identify ways for you to reduce your monthly heating bill. We also specialize in:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing warm air systems
- Heating repair and tune-up
- Furnace replacement and installation
- Carbon dioxide detection
- Humidification and filtration system installation
- Electric-to gas furnace conversion
- Residential heat pump repair and installation
- HVAC ductwork cleaning
Our licensed and experienced heating technicians are ready to fulfill all of your furnace repair needs. Are you experiencing any of the following problems?
- Furnace vents blowing out lukewarm, cool, or even cold air
- Weak or no airflow from vents
- Vents blowing out moist or humid air
- Dust and debris blowing out of vents
- Furnace and/or vents produce noise when running
- Furnace isn’t turning on at all
If you’re having these or other furnace problems, we can help. Call now! When you schedule an appointment with Gilmore, you can trust that the technician who shows up your door will be licensed, experienced, and professional. We always show up on time, and we offer upfront pricing so that you can be secure in making the best possible decision for you and your family.
Have you noticed that, while your heater runs, it hasn’t been quite as effective as it used to be? Maybe you have to pull on a sweatshirt even when you have the heat cranked up, or the vents occasionally blow out messy dust and debris.
There are a number of common problems that can plague even new furnaces, such as:
- Soot buildup in the combustion chamber, resulting in a loss of performance
- Heat exchanger damage and cracking, which can not only reduce performance, but lead to increased carbon monoxide level
- Ignitor tubes becoming clogged with debris
- Buildup of dust and debris in flues and ductwork
- Thermostat sensors failing to accurately measure temperature, causing the furnace to run improperly, or not at all
- Noisy operation due to obstructions, burner problems, or mechanical issues
No matter what the problem is, the furnace experts at Gilmore are here to help. Give us a call and schedule your heater tune-up, so you don’t have to worry about the comfort of you and your loved ones, no matter what the weather’s like outside.
With proper maintenance and repair, heaters and HVAC systems can run for many years. But sooner or later, the time will come when it’s time for a replacement. Common reasons for furnace replacement include:
- Increasing repair costs
- Lack of reliability
- High energy bills
- Complete system failure
Regardless of the reason why you’re considering a furnace replacement, our goal is to provide you with a level of professional service that will make you a customer for life. Whether you choose an expensive package or not, we want you to know that you matter to us.
If you know that your heater needs to be replaced, or you need an experienced technician’s opinion as to whether repair or replacement is the best choice for you, call the experts at Gilmore.
When you call us, one of our heating experts will come to your home, examine your system, and then sit down with you and explore your options. If you choose to have your heater replaced, you can trust that we will deliver on our promises.
In fact, we are so certain that you will be completely satisfied with your new furnace that, if your system fails to heat your home to manufacturer’s specifications and we cannot correct the problem to your satisfaction within 30 days, we will refund 100% of your investment and remove the system. This is valid for the first full year after initial installation. It applies only to new furnaces that we install and all recommended work by the specialist must be accepted. The system must be maintained and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating and maintenance specifications.
At Gilmore, your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We strive to take the stress and hassle off your hands and to get your heat running again the way it should, so you don’t have to worry about it again.